FIGHTECH Dust Mask with Carbon Filters | Pollen Allergy Woodworking Mowing | Washable and Reusable Mesh Half Face Mask
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: All orders are fulfilled within one business days. Delivery time frame: 2-5 days. If your Fightech air mask is poorly fitting, you find anything missing or different than expected, PLEASE reach out to us and we will issue a full refund or replace dust mask filter, valves of the dustmask itself.
- HELPS HEALTHY BREATHING: Fightech face mask is designed for comfortable protection against non-toxic dust, pollen, mold, fumes, common airborne irritants and other non oil based particles.
- IMPROVED DESIGN: Unlike previously designed dusk masks, Fightech half face mask implements the EARLOOP design preventing the pollution mask from slipping off. Also, we equipped our dust mask with valves to reduce heat build-up inside the air mask.
- UNIVERSAL USAGE: Fightech anti pollution mask for home improvement projects: as a paint mask (non-oil based), mask for cleaning, woodwork, mowing etc. It can also be used as an allergy mask to filter allergenic pollens. Our customers use the face mask for running and cycling. Similar to the elevation training mask - the Fightech breathing mask may also help your lung capacity training by mimicking high altitude/low oxygen level conditions.
- COMFORT: Made of elastic material, Fightech air pollution mask can be adjusted to meet most head types. The filters and exhaust valves are fully interchangeable and reusable making last significantly longer than your average dust masks and face covers.
Details: WHATS IN THE PACKAGE? 1 x Mesh Dust Mask 2 x Air Valves 2 x Carbon Filters APPLICATIONS Suitable for all kinds of outdoor activities where dust may be present. Such as Urban cycling, Mountain biking, Horseback riding, Skiing, Jogging, Climbing, and Motorcycling, etc. Also applies to Exhaust, Industrial emissions, Dust and Polen allergies. INSTRUCTIONS 1. Hold the ear loop in each hand with the nose clip facing up. 2. Position the mask under the chin. 3. Pull each ear loop over the ear and adjust as needed. 4. Shape the nose clip to create a seal. the tighter the seal, the better the filters can trap incoming particles. For maximized performance, the mask must be sealed properly around the nose and mouth, so that all inhaled air can pass through the filter. DURATION OF FILTER AND VALVE Duration time for filter depends on the breathing rate of the user and the pollution level. We recommend replacing the filter once a week if the mask is used extensively. The valve should be replaced if damaged.